Leader in Inverter Welding
- Clear and reliable digital display of welding current
- Protection against over-voltage and over-current
- Advance Inverter Technology
- High Efficiency and Energy Saving
- East to start arc, stable welding current with fast response
- Silent, little spatter and magnetic bias, nice form of welded seam
- Suitable for welding metals such as stainless steel, carbon steel and copper
- AC Function TIG Welding for Welding Aluminum (Unique Use )
|Voltage||1 Phase AC220V|
|Rated Input Current||TIG:28.2A | MMA: 43.8A|
|No-load Voltage (V)||56V|
|Output Current (A)||10-200|
|Input Power||TIG: 6.5 KVA | ARC: 9.5KVA|
|Descending Time (s)||0-5%|
|Post Gas Time (S)||2-10|
|Max Welding Thickness||1.0-8.0mm|
TIG Torch Assembly, Ground Clamp, Electrode Holder
6 Months Service Warranty
For more Hitronic Equipments, please follow link:
CHAT HERE 👈
If you have suggestions or questions, kindly contact us anytime.
Globe: 0917 542 5822 | 0917 529 1966
Landline: 955 5489 | 984 2041 | 561 0701
Screenshot or Screen Grab the Cheaper Price
of our Competitor.
Click Print Screen / PrntScrn
Android Cellphone :
Follow link below for our Instant Chat and send the Screenshot file of our Competitor Price.
Wait for our reply for the possible Price Match for Easy Shopping of tools!
SEARCH FOR ANYTHING IN OUR SHOPStill don't have a product you need?
Try typing any tools below in our search bar.
Why buy from Us?
Need convincing why we should be your tool supplier for life? We are some reasons that may help give that push.