It's what's INSIDE that counts.
DUH604SZ – 600mm (23-5/8″) Cordless Hedge Trimmer 18V LXT® Li-Ion [Bare Tool]
- Reliable cutting performance similar to engine hedge trimmers
- Optimum blade shape for smooth cutting and long run time (except North America); New triple-edged cutting teeth are designed to easily catch and firmly hold twigs, also featuring excellent sharpness; Curved blades reduce friction resistance to suppress energy loss; The no load continuous run time on a full battery charge is the same or longer than that on a full tank of petrol
- Excellent balance of high power and lightweight maneuverability
- 3-speed (High: 4,400, Medium: 3,600, Low: 2,000 SPM) design for optimum speed control
- Reverse rotation system frees the blade when it is jammed by thick branches
- BL motor delivers 4,400 SPM for faster cutting
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Low noise; Noise emission is lower than engine hedge trimmers
- Chip receiver optimized for the cutting width
- 60 cm (23-5/8″) blade provides increased cutting capacity
- Two-handed start-up for user protection
- Electric brake for increased productivity and operator safety
- Soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Main power switch; The tool is automatically turned off for safety if it is not operated for 60 seconds after turned on
- Battery capacity warning lamp
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Cordless for instant start-up, zero emissions and reduced maintenance
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
Blade Length 600 mm (23-5/8″)
Tooth Spacing 35 mm (1-3/8″)
Max Cutting Capacity 23.5 mm (15/16″)
Strokes Per Minute (SPM) High / Mid / Low: 4,400 / 3,600 / 2,000
Continuous Use (min.) w/ BL1860B High / Mid / Low: 70 / 90 / 200
Max Output 520 W
Sound Pressure Level 79.3 dB(A)
Sound Power Level 90.3 dB(A)
Noise K Factor 3 dB(A)
Vibration Level 2.5 m/s² or less
Vibration K Factor 1.5 m/s²
Dimensions (L x W x H) 1,061x282x143 mm (41-3/4″x11-1/8″x5-5/8″)
Net weight 3.4 – 3.9 kg (7.5 – 8.6 lbs.)
Blade Cover, Safety Goggles (country-specific), Chip Receiver
Lifetime Service Warranty
CHAT HERE 👈
If you have suggestions or questions, kindly contact us anytime.
Globe: 0917 542 5822 | 0917 529 1966
Landline: 955 5489 | 984 2041 | 561 0701
Screenshot or Screen Grab the Cheaper Price
of our Competitor.
Click Print Screen / PrntScrn
Android Cellphone :
Follow link below for our Instant Chat and send the Screenshot file of our Competitor Price.
Wait for our reply for the possible Price Match for Easy Shopping of tools!
SEARCH FOR ANYTHING IN OUR SHOPStill don't have a product you need?
Try typing any tools below in our search bar.
Why buy from Us?
Need convincing why we should be your tool supplier for life? We are some reasons that may help give that push.