It's what's INSIDE that counts.
HM0871C – 8.1 J Demolition Hammer, SDS-MAX Shank 1,100W
- AVT (Anti-Vibration Technology) ensures extra-low vibration performance
- Vibration absorbing handle provides comfortable operation
- Soft no load function ensures low vibration performance
- High durability and excellent demolition performance
- Compact power with less weight
- Powerful 1,100 W motor delivers 8.1 J (EPTA-Procedure 05/2009) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 12 Bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort
- Easy-to-operate slide switch
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Increased repairability obtained by using ingenious Brush holder unit for simplified wiring.
- Double insulated
Continuous rating input 1,100W
Impact Energy EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 8.1 J
Our experimental conditions: 11.6 J
Blows Per Minute (BPM) 1,100 – 2,650
Sound Pressure Level 86 dB(A)
Sound Power Level 97 dB(A)
Noise K Factor 3 dB(A)
Vibration Level Chiselling Function w/ Side Handle: 8.0 m/s²
Vibration K Factor Chiselling Function w/ Side Handle: 1.5 m/s²
Vibration Level Chiselling Funtion w/ Side Grip: 8.0 m/s²
Vibration K Factor Chiselling Funtion w/ Side Grip: 2.0 m/s²
Dimensions (L x W x H) 466x116x230 mm (18-3/8″x4-9/16″x9″)
Net weight 5.6 – 5.8 kg (12.4 – 12.8 lbs.)
Power supply cord 5.0 m (16.4 ft)
Grease for bit, Side Handle
Lifetime Service Warranty
CHAT HERE 👈
If you have suggestions or questions, kindly contact us anytime.
Globe: 0917 542 5822 | 0917 529 1966
Landline: 955 5489 | 984 2041 | 561 0701
Screenshot or Screen Grab the Cheaper Price
of our Competitor.
Click Print Screen / PrntScrn
Android Cellphone :
Follow link below for our Instant Chat and send the Screenshot file of our Competitor Price.
Wait for our reply for the possible Price Match for Easy Shopping of tools!
SEARCH FOR ANYTHING IN OUR SHOPStill don't have a product you need?
Try typing any tools below in our search bar.
Why buy from Us?
Need convincing why we should be your tool supplier for life? We are some reasons that may help give that push.